You want to be the "man behind the man?"
is always on the lookout for talent to join the outfit:
- Warrior-Poets who approach their trade like a precision sport
- Sherpas who can run the
San Francisco Lyon Street steps 10+ times in a single day
- Chauffeurs... actually Mister Archer prefers to walk
- Code Monkeys (Techies) who drown in Mountain Dew... “extreme coding!!!”
- Rodeo Clowns who mess with the bull but rarely take the horns
Interns living in the Bay Area will also be considered.
There is no typical day here, except that the day typically ends with a sunset over the Golden Gate Bridge. Curious about the culture? Mister Archer has a troika of guiding beliefs:
- A meritocracy of ideas (best ideas carry the day)
- Self-management (notice “au pair” was not an open position)
- Absolute integrity
Ready to take a bullet and get involved? Drop us a note about who you are and your relevant experiences. (Fortune cookie writer? Invented the question mark?) How would you enhance the party supporting Mister Archer's expeditions?
Copyright © 2010 Mister Archer - All Rights Reserved